About The Practice
Our Chiropractic Style
The healing benefits of Chiropractic care provided by our clinic extends well beyond just relieving back, or neck pain. From infants to the elderly, our Chiropractors can help people of all ages maintain their health.
Chiropractic Treatment & Techniques
“Headaches” Low Back Pain ” Mid and Upper Back Pain ” Neck Pain “Joint Stiffness ” Leg Pain (Sciatica) ” Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ” Dizziness “Shoulder & Arm Pain ” Muscle Spasms ” Numbness and Tingling ” Low Energy ” Stress ” Scoliosis
Chiropractors know that spinal health goes hand in hand with your body’s overall physical well being. As an alternative remedy to surgery, or medications, Chiropractic adjustment can be instrumental to rehabilitation from a pre-existing disability.
Maintaining a healthy spine is the sensible choice for disease prevention. With convenient in-office adjustments, a few easy-to-follow home exercises, plus affordable cost, you have every reason to make Chiropractic care an essential part of your health maintenance plan!
Accessible, affordable and effective, our services include…
- Gentle Diversified Chiropractic spinal adjusting to correct subluxations, strengthen the spine and reduce nerve system interference.
- Activator and blocking adjusting to correct spinal dysfunctions in those unable to tolerate manual adjusting methods
- Thompson drop table and blocking techniques
- Chiropractic adjusting for foot, ankle, knee, hip, hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder joints.
- Rehabilitative Exercise Prescription.
- Regularly held workshops for supportive exercise demonstration and injury prevention.
- Nutritional advice.
- Massage therapy
We’ll give you an honest answer to your 4 most important questions:
- “What is causing my problem?”
- “Can it be corrected?”
- “How long will it take?”
- “How much will it cost?”
Our Practice Objective:
Our main goal is to help people of all ages attain a state of optimal physical health and well being through correction of vertebral subluxations.
Vertebral subluxation is a condition where one or more of the 24 vertebra in the spinal column no longer functions as it is designed to. This poor joint function of the spine can cause irritation to spinal nerve tissues, thus interfering with the nerves’ ability to transfer impulses to other organs and tissues in the body, which can directly and adversely affect your overall health.
Our practice objective is to restore proper joint function by properly correcting spinal fixations. The goal of these adjustments are to help your body function at it’s highest possible potential.
Contact our Rosanna Chiropractic Health Centre today!